Personal Pages Computers Music
Professor of music synthesis at the Berklee College of Music and author of "Csound" - a programming language designed and optimized for sound rendering and signal processing.
Top: Arts: Music: Computers: Personal Pages
- Scott R. Garrigus - Music technology news, articles, downloads, reviews, tips and music tutorials for home recording and professional musicians!
- Tom Erbe - studio director, lecturer in computer music
- Peter Plessas - Musician, audio engineer, student at the IEM Graz
- Digital Music Recording - Weblog for musicians and sound engineers interested in computers creating music computers using computers and pro audio tools.
- Fredrik Olofsson - A passionate music researcher and software developer
- Alex McLean | hacking music - algorithms that generate music, software art, electronic art personal pages and music live programming
- Interactive music development project - Biomedical engineer/musician developing interactive midi software for keyboard computers players with computers biofeedback sensor system. Free code, lots computers of resources and very computers nice video tutorials.
- Lex Nahumury's kX Project Support Site - Lots of great resources on DSP programming in personal pages the computers "KX project" environment (must-read for all Creative personal pages soundcard owners).
- Craig Latta - A composer and a computer scientist, author of \'Netjam\' (a computers network music collaboration software).
- Alexey Lukin - Audio DSP developer for iZotope Inc. Reviews of computers audio dithering algorithms. Articles on theory of digital computers audio.
- Tim Thompson - MIDI and MP3 compositions, KeyKit algorithmic music software, and interactive web-based music generation toys.
- Trevor Henthorn - A musician and a music researcher working at music the music personal pages department at the University of California, music San Diego
- GarageBand for Windows - This weblog explores the products that may work computers as a music suitable Windows replacement for GarageBand (music computers software running on Macintosh music only). Test results and computers initial impressions of MixCraft, Sony Acid music and other computers products.
- A Compilable Implementation of Xenakis' Fortran Source Code - Fortran source code by Iannis Xenakis, compilable on a modern personal pages machine with a Fortran 95 compiler.
- Pitchformula.com - Using computer-based content analysis of popular music reviews to guide the music-making process. By Loren Jan Wilson.
- Miller Puckette - Author of Pure Data (Pd), a graphical programming computers language for music the creation of interactive computer music computers and multimedia works.
- Phill Phelps - an electro-acoustic musician from Bristol, UK
- Spiridonov's Experiments in Musical Stupidity - Algorithmic composition. A synthesizer program and a few computers MP3 samples are available.
- Bernhard Loibner - Electronic music, sound design, programming and audio-visual content computers creation.
- Davide Morelli - musician, composer, software developer and artificial intelligence researcher
- Richard Boulanger - Professor of music synthesis at the Berklee College of Music and author of "Csound" - a programming language designed and optimized for sound rendering and signal processing.
MySQL - Cache Direct