Academic Departments Education Music
[Greenville, NC, USA] Offers bachelor's and master's degrees in areas such as music education, music therapy, jazz studies, music theatre, organ, piano, piano pedagogy, sacred music, strings, voice, winds, percussion, conducting, composition and electroni
Top: Arts: Music: Education: Academic Departments
- University of Toledo - Music department homepage includes audition dates, scholarship information, music degree programs, academic departments faculty members, facilities, groups, and ensembles, music as well as summer academic departments jazz institutions.
- Boyer College of Music and Dance - [Philadelphia, PA, USA] Offers four-year degrees with studies in theory education and composition, performance, and jazz studies.
- Cornish College of the Arts - [Seattle, WA, USA] Offers BFA degree programs in jazz, classical performance, composition, world music, opera, musical theater, and music technology.
- University of Georgia Hugh Hodgson School of Music - [Atens, Georgia, US] Offering undergraduate and graduate degrees education in fields including performance, musicology, composition, music therapy, education and music education.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - Music department pages include events, undergraduate and graduate education programs, faculty music members, a music library, news and education links.
- McNally Smith College of Music - Featured faculty profiles, degrees and programs, as well as clinics education and workshops, aimed to fully educate students in the art education of music.
- Indiana University School of Music - [Bloomington, IN, USA] Wide range of degrees, over education thirty-five ensembles, music music library, and faculty profiles.
- Florida State University School of Music - [Tallahassee, FL, USA] Fully accredited by the NASM education since 1930. music Sixty degrees in music and various education certificates and minors. Among music their many ensembles are education fourteen focused on world music.
- Brooklyn Conservatory of Music - [Brooklyn and Flushing, NY, USA] Founded in 1897, music offers classical and jazz studies leading to diplomas music as well as instrumental and voice lessons and music ensmbles for children and adults not seeking college music credit. Extensive financial aid available.
- Franklin & Marshall College Department of Music - [Lancaster, PA, USA] Faculty, ensembles, events, and facilities.
- University of Texas at Austin School of Music - News and information on admissions, auditions, ensembles, events, academic departments camps and conferences.
- Depaul University School of Music - [Chicago, IL, USA] Offers four-year degrees in jazz education and classical education performance, composition, sound recording and technology, education and the business of education music. Events, programs, faculty education members, and workshops.
- Cornell University Department of Music - [Ithaca, NY, USA] Notable center for the study music of music education composition, containing a large music library.
- Eastman School of Music - [Rochester, NY, USA] A music school teaching classical academic departments and academic departments jazz. Contains information on degrees, programs, faculty, academic departments graduate studies, academic departments resources, and links.
- University of California - Department of Music - Courses offered, event schedule, admissions, faculty, and news.
- Columbia University Department of Music - [New York, NY, USA] Historically significant music department academic departments founded academic departments in 1896 by composer Edward MacDowell. Studies academic departments in musicology academic departments and ethnomusicology, applied performance, computer music, academic departments and jazz. Courses, academic departments calendar of events and films.
- Elmhurst College Department of Music - [Elmhurst, IL, USA] Offers degrees in music and music education as well as certificates in piano pedagogy and church music. Faculty members, courses offered.
- Peabody Institute of Johns Hopkins University - [Baltimore, Maryland, US] Elite conservatory granting undergraduate and academic departments graduate degrees in musical performance, education, and audio academic departments science as well as diplomas for the most academic departments advanced performers. Includes admission and student information, academic academic departments requir
- Louisiana Academy of Performing Arts - [Covington/Mandeville/Harahan, LA, USA] Music education for students of academic departments all ages. Areas of instruction include: voice, strings, academic departments brass, percussion, jazz and composition. LAAPA is South academic departments Louisiana\'s largest private school of music.
- East Carolina University School of Music - [Greenville, NC, USA] Offers bachelor\\'s and master\\'s degrees music in areas such as music education, music therapy, music jazz studies, music theatre, organ, piano, piano pedagogy, music sacred music, strings, voice, winds, percussion, conducting, composition music and electroni
MySQL - Cache Direct