Teachers Education Music
Singer and song coach. Original methods are used to help singers develop their talents and individual styles in pop and musicals. Features discography, book details, and workshops. Based in Sweden.
Top: Arts: Music: Education: Teachers
- Abby Whiteside Foundation - Dedicated to the piano pedagogue and her teaching music method. Features teachers news, teachings, and directory of teachers music and performers.
- Kincade, John - Singer and song coach. Original methods are used education to help teachers singers develop their talents and individual education styles in pop and teachers musicals. Features discography, book education details, and workshops. Based in Sweden.
- Allen, Barbara - Flute instructor: her teaching philosophy is Aesthetic Realism, founded by music Eli Siegel.
- Green, Edward - Composer and music educator; his teaching method is the Aesthetic Realism of Eli Siegel. Instances of his music criticism and writing on racism are here.
- Swearingen, James - Composer and clinician of school band literature. education Included are education schedule of appearances, list of published education works, news, tips, and education biographical information.
- Blackley, Jim - Drum teacher. Includes biography, editorials, book excerpts, and news.
- Pedas, Tom - New Jersey\\'s Master Music Teacher of the Year and founder of The Celebration Singers Children\\'s Chours and The Linden Summer Playhouse.
- Forman, Bruce - Jazz guitar educator and recording artist, founder of education Jazz Masters teachers Workshop, bringing free jazz education to education schoolchildren across the US.
MySQL - Cache Direct