Organizations Choral Styles Music
Founded in 1989 as a cooperative effort to promote greater awareness of the many and varied choral groups in the greater Boston area
Top: Arts: Music: Styles: C: Choral: Organizations
- Chorus Austin - An organization promoting fine choral and orchestral music organizations through performances c and education in the city of organizations Austin, Texas and surrounding c communities.
- American Choral Directors Association - Provides information about and for choral directors and a listing organizations of scheduled workshops and events.
- International Federation for Choral Music - IFCM was founded in 1982 for the purpose of facilitating organizations communication and exchange between choral musicians throughout the world. Contacts, organizations publications, projects, and members.
- Sister Singer's Network - An international organization of feminist women's choruses.
- Pueri Cantores International - Federation of boys' choirs.
- Choral Society Lira - Photos, profiles and concert schedules for several youth organizations choirs in Poland, with tour news and a organizations biography of patron Stefan Wasiak (1904-1982).
- Australian Intervarsity Choral Societies Association - AICSA is an organisation which keeps university choral organizations societies around organizations Australia in contact with each other. organizations These universities host Intervarsity organizations Choral Festivals once a organizations year in a different host city organizations every year. organizations The site links to festivals and member cho
- The Epiphany Chorale - A sacred music pilgrimage choir/organization from Kansas City, Missouri and Minneapolis/Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- Chorus America - National organization to develop and promote professional, volunteer and youth choral choruses. Listing of choral industry job openings.
- Gloucester Cathedral Old Choristers' Association - UK based, the GCOCA site contains information, photos c and reunion details.
- Greater Boston Choral Consortium - Founded in 1989 as a cooperative effort to promote greater awareness of the many and varied choral groups in the greater Boston area
- SULASOL - The acronym is based on "Suomen Laulajain ja c Soittajain Liitto", organizations The Finnish Amateur Musicians\\' Association (FAMA). c Contains 400 choirs organizations and 25 orchestras.
- Europa Cantat - European Federation of Young Choirs, an international choral c association for Europe. Among other things, it organises c a Parliament of Young Musicians which attempts to c influence music policies in member countries.
- GALA Choruses, Inc. - International association serving the gay and lesbian choral movement. 170 member choruses worldwide. Includes links to choruses.
- Choral Dynamics - Regional choral group from Galesburg, Illinois, made up entirely of volunteers. Proceeds from two productions per year go to local charity groups.
MySQL - Cache Direct