Festivals Calendar Classical Styles
An annual event held for 5 weeks in Beirut, Lebanon. Features opera, chamber music, orchestral concerts, solo recitals, theatre, dance, and marionettes.
Top: Arts: Music: Styles: C: Classical: Calendar: Festivals
- Gilmore International Keyboard Festival - Biennial festival of world-famous keyboard musicians performing Classical and Jazz music. (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Central Vermont Chamber Music Festival - Presents two weeks of concerts in Randolph, VT annually in calendar August.
- Chamber Music in Oklahoma - A non-profit organization bringing chamber music ensembles to Oklahoma City. festivals Lists schedules, performers, venue and ticket information.
- Boulder Bach Festival - Dedicated to the music of Johann Sebastian Bach. festivals Held annually calendar in Boulder, CO.
- Portland Chamber Music Festival - Held annually during August in Portland, Maine.
- Cooperstown Chamber Music Festival - Features internationally acclaimed musicians. Artist biographies, schedule, and calendar ticket information.
- 2nd International Choral Festival - Choral Festival includes evening concerts with profane, sacred festivals and folk music with selected choirs from all festivals over the world. Held in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
- Bellingham festival - Summer event in Washington.
- Brisbane Festival - Official site of the festival in Queensland, Australia.
- Carmel Bach Festival - 3 week annual summer event with an emphasis classical on baroque calendar orchestral and choral music. Carmel, California.
- The Honest Brook Music Festival - Presenting classical music recital and chamber performances in calendar July and festivals August in a rural barn in calendar Meredith, NY. Also presenting festivals salon-style classical performances in calendar private homes in NYC and Delaware festivals County NY calendar in January, February, and March.
- Midsummer's Music Festival - Several-week-long music festival taking place in Door County, calendar Wisconsin.
- Florida International Festival - A biennial festival in Daytona Beach, FL that calendar features that calendar world-famous London Symphony Orchestra.
- Bard music festival - Organized by the Bard College (Annandale-on-Hudson, NY)
- Crested Butte Music Festival - An annual four-week summer event with a year-round performance schedule. festivals Takes place in Crested Butte, Colorado. Site provides a schedule, festivals history, ticket information, and accommodation information.
- Santa Barbara Chamber Music Festival - Features American music of the twentieth century.
- Midsummer Mozart Festival - California-based Mozart festival conducted by George Cleve.
- Al Bustan Festival - An annual event held for 5 weeks in festivals Beirut, Lebanon. calendar Features opera, chamber music, orchestral concerts, festivals solo recitals, theatre, dance, calendar and marionettes.
- Amherst Early Music - Teaching music festival for historical performance in Massachusetts.
- Indianapolis Early Music Festival - The oldest festival in the U.S. with early and baroque music.
- Oregon Bach Festival - Conductor Helmuth Rilling leads choral and orchestral works, chamber concerts, educational programs, and social events.
- Boston Early Music Festival - Critically-acclaimed biennial festival of early period music.
- Ottawa chamber music festival - Two-week summer program featuring local, national and international calendar artists.
- The Hampstead and Highgate Festival - UK based indoor and outdoor festival, with concert calendar and recital calendar schedule and ticket information.
- Brookhaven Choral Festival - Choral festival and work shop held every July calendar in Brookhaven, calendar New York.
- Miami Piano Festival - An annual piano music festival showcasing international talents.
- Green Lake Festival of Music - A summer series of fine music concerts and calendar workshops, held festivals in a resort area situated in calendar Green Lake, Wisconsin.
- Charlottesville Chamber Music Festival - Two weeks of chamber music concerts during September classical at the calendar Jefferson Theater in Charlottesville, Virginia. Contains classical ticket information and performer calendar profiles.
- Bach Festival of Philadelphia - 25-year-old festival of Baroque music.
- Bach Festival - America\\'s oldest collegiate Bach Festival featuring internationally acclaimed classical artists. (Berea, Ohio)
- Aspen Festival - Outdoor event which lasts for nine weeks in classical the summer.
- Cincinnati Flute Symposium - A week long flute seminar where many \\'flute calendar masters\\' participate in the class via recitals and calendar masterclasses.
- Garth Newel Music Center - An annual festival which takes place at an festivals estate in the mountains of Virginia which is festivals dedicated to the appreciation of classical music.
- Victoria Summer music festival - Summer season of chamber music concerts in Victoria, classical Canada.
- Orchestrades Universelles - A unique festival of music for young musicians from the whole world. Held in Brive, France.
- Moab Music Festival - An annual series of chamber music concerts in Moab, Utah. calendar Schedule, program information, musician profiles, newsletter, and ticket information.
- Grand Teton Music Festival - Over 40 summer concerts situated at the gateway festivals to Yellowstone park, with lectures and children events. festivals Site also includes a wine auction.
MySQL - Cache Direct