Organizations Chamber Ensembles Classical Styles
Bringing the world's great chamber music to New Mexico since 1942, we present nine concerts each season that feature renowned chamber ensembles from around the world.
Top: Arts: Music: Styles: C: Classical: Chamber Ensembles: Organizations
- Concerts at the Junction - Concerts of classical chamber music by professional musicians chamber ensembles in chamber ensembles Melbourne, Australia
- South Bay Chamber Music Society - Annually presents seven pairs of concerts, free to classical the public. These concerts are given at Harbor classical College in Wilmington, and the Pacific Unitarian Church classical in Rancho Palos Verdes, which are communities in classical Los Angeles, California.
- Friends of Chamber Music - Kansas City - Schedule of International Chamber Music, Master Pianist series organizations and Early Music concerts in Kansas City, information organizations on musicians, educational programs - MusiConnection and What organizations Makes It Great? concerts, tickets and donations.
- Chamber Music Albuquerque - Bringing the world\\'s great chamber music to New classical Mexico since organizations 1942, we present nine concerts each classical season that feature renowned organizations chamber ensembles from around classical the world.
- Rhinebeck Chamber Music Society - Concert Schedule including performances, newsletter, and place for organizations comments.
- Chamber Music Society of Fort Worth - (Texas, USA) Society comprised of civic leaders providing organizations world-class classical musical entertainment for the local Fort organizations Worth community.
- Chamber Music Tulsa - (Tulsa, Oklahoma) Arts organization for the presentation of classical chamber music classical concerts in the area, founded 1954.
- Chamber Music Plus - Active chamber music organization in Connecticut. Contains events calendar, arts in education program for elementary school children, MP3s.
MySQL - Cache Direct