New York United States North America Concert Bands and Wind Ensembles
North of N.Y. City: This community band displays its concert series, annual Tuba Christmas, special ensembles and music samples.
Top: Arts: Music: Styles: C: Classical: Concert Bands and Wind Ensembles: North America: United States: New York
- Eastman Wind Ensemble - Rochester, NY: Includes history, biographies of conductors, events new york archives north america and sound clips of concert performances.
- Capital Region Wind Ensemble - Located in the Capital Region of Albany, New York. A 45-piece Band of professional musicians presenting 3 concerts each season. Information on concerts, repertoire and personnel.
- Rockland County Concert Band - North of N.Y. City: This community band north america displays north america its concert series, annual Tuba Christmas, special north america ensembles north america and music samples.
- Westchester Symphonic Winds - Tarrytown, NY: Information about the band, concert schedule and details new york of auditions.
- Batavia Concert Band - Batavia, NY: Describes the band and provides an events schedule.
- Shoreham Wading River Community Band - New York: Describes its music, people, rehearsals, and united states concerts.
- The Band of Long Island - Long Island, NY: Information about the band including new york its united states concert schedule and members roster.
- Coxsackie-Athens Community Band - Coxsackie, Greene County, N.Y.: Community band history and new york information, upcoming concerts, repertoire and photos.
- New York City Police Department Band - New York, NY: Presents the history of the north america band, its members and repertoire, and forthcoming concerts. north america Also a photo gallery, merchandise store and details north america of subsidiary ensembles.
MySQL - Cache Direct