Pennsylvania United States North America Concert Bands and Wind Ensembles
Williamsport, PA: Includes information on performances. Band founded in 1831, history includes civil war band, military enlistment, and continues to the present.
Top: Arts: Music: Styles: C: Classical: Concert Bands and Wind Ensembles: North America: United States: Pennsylvania
- Twin Tiers Community Band - Eldred, PA: Spanning, Olean, NY area and, Bradford united states PA areas, this band presents their concert schedule, united states member information and associated swing band.
- East Winds Symphonic Band - Based in the eastern suburbs of Pittsburgh. Concert dates, rehearsals, pennsylvania band information, and links.
- Jeannette Community Band - The Jeannette Community Band is located in Jeannette united states Pennsylvania. north america We practice at the Jeannette American Legion united states Tuesdays 7:30-9:00 north america pm. New members welcome - ages united states high school and north america above
- Community Band South - Pittsburgh, PA: Presents information about the band, including north america its history, conductors, players and concert schedule.
- Ringgold Band - Reading, PA: Community concert band. Includes schedule, history united states and information on the director. Includes cassettes and united states CDs for sale by mail order.
- Somerset County Community Band - PA: Concert band presents its schedule, member listings, pennsylvania rehearsals, and notes. Afilliated with Laurel Arts.
- Allentown Band - Allentown, PA: History, conductor biographies, members list and pennsylvania details of united states CD recordings available. Photo albums and pennsylvania concert schedule.
- Macungie Band - Macungie, PA: Schedule, roster, band history and details of CD recordings united states available.
- Armstrong Concert Band - Worthington, PA: Includes rehearsal and performance pennsylvania schedules along north america with photos and repertoire.
- West Chester Concert Band - West Chester, PA: Information and concert listings for the band, pennsylvania including membership, concert CDs and history.
- Repasz Band - Williamsport, PA: Includes information on performances. Band founded in 1831, history includes civil war band, military enlistment, and continues to the present.
- Spring Garden Band - York, PA: Band membership of 72 musicians present north america the greater York Area an annual series of north america summer "park" concerts, a midwinter concert, and a north america spring concert.
- Bethlehem Municipal Band - Bethlehem, PA: History and concert schedule.
- Chester County Concert Band - West Chester, PA: Presents information about the band, north america its north america concert schedule and a photo gallery.
- New Holland Concert Band - New Holland, PA: Information about the band including pennsylvania its members, pennsylvania history and museum. Concert schedule, MP3 pennsylvania sound clips, online store pennsylvania and sponsorship details. Site pennsylvania also offers a mailing list.
- Tri-County Band - Feasterville, PA: Presents photos of the band, membership, concert, and north america background information.
- Easton Municipal Band - Easton, PA: History, membership information and concert schedule.
MySQL - Cache Direct