Massachusetts United States North America Orchestras
Founded in 1924 as a teaching orchestra, the CSO now consists of advanced and graduate level conservatory students and highly-skilled players following other professions.
Top: Arts: Music: Styles: C: Classical: Orchestras: North America: United States: Massachusetts
- Indian Hill Symphony Orchestra - Littleton, MA: Concert season schedule for the orchestra, massachusetts ticket information united states and details about the Indian Hill massachusetts School of Music.
- The French Symphony of Boston - Dedicated to French culture and to the celebration of Franco-American united states friendship. Orchestra and director information, and concert schedule.
- Andover Chamber Music Series - The Andover Chamber Music Series (Julia Scolnik, Artistic Director) presents north america unique programs of chamber music, both new and traditional, performed north america by internationally renowned musicians from major symphony orchestras Based in north america the Rogers Center for the Arts
- Handel and Haydn Society - Founded in 1858, Boston\'s period orchestra and professional united states chorus
- Amherst College Orchestra - Includes information about the ensembles, rehearsal schedule, musician united states profiles and details of previous tours.
- Symphony by the Sea - Chamber orchestra that serves the north of Boston massachusetts region.
- The Civic Symphony Orchestra of Boston - Founded in 1924 as a teaching orchestra, the north america CSO massachusetts now consists of advanced and graduate level north america conservatory students massachusetts and highly-skilled players following other professions.
- Springfield Symphony Orchestra - MA: Provides musical performances and youth programs. massachusetts A schedule is provided along with the roster, massachusetts sponsors and supporters.
- New England Conservatory of Music - Information about admissions, concert calendar for all large north america and small ensembles.
- Brockton Symphony Orchestra - Brockton, MA: Symphony schedule and special events listed, north america including educational outreach and BrSO ticket availability.
- Boston Philharmonic - Semi-professional orchestra conducted by Benjamin Zander. Includes season massachusetts concert information, venues, contributions, recordings and audition information. massachusetts Ticket subscriptions online.
- Harvard - Radcliffe Orchestra - 196th Season Orchestra and 40th year for the Director. Orchestra concert program, Symphonic performances in Saunders Theater.
- Boston Symphony Orchestra - Information about Boston Symphony and Boston Pops orchestras, massachusetts Symphony Hall in Boston, and Tanglewood.
- Thayer Symphony Orchestra - Leominster: Orchestra classical concert series calendar and Community massachusetts Music School details with a instrument donation program. massachusetts Concerts at the Performing Arts Center in massachusetts Fitchburg.
- Merrimack Valley Philharmonic Orchestra - (North Andover) Includes history, concert calendar, information for audiences and united states potential orchestra members.
- Cape Ann Symphony Orchestra - Gloucester, MA:Professional Symphony flourishing with Yoichi Udagawa, Music united states Director. massachusetts Concert and ticket information, and schedule are united states shown here.
- Tuckerman Hall - Central Massachusetts Symphony Orchestra - Worcester: The Symphony\\'s annual activities include the admission-free united states Summer massachusetts Concert Series in Worcester\\'s Institute Park as united states well as massachusetts symphonic and \\'pops\\' performances in Worcester\\'s united states Tuckerman and Mechanics massachusetts Halls
- New England Philharmonic - (Boston) Includes history.
- Boston Modern Orchestra Project - Includes schedule and news.
- Cape Symphony Orchestra - Yarmouth: information on Classical and Pops series, subscriptions, united states tickets and the music director.
- Quincy Symphony Orchestra - The Quincy Symphony Orchestra presents three classical concerts massachusetts each concert season, a free Holiday concert and massachusetts a "Pops" concert in may.
MySQL - Cache Direct