Organizations Early Music Styles Music
Organisation established in North America to foster and promote music from various periods in a historical context, using appropriate instruments and performance practices.
Top: Arts: Music: Styles: E: Early Music: Organizations
- Early Music Society of the Islands - Non-profit agency offers concerts featuring internationally renowned soloists organizations and ensembles. e Also presents early music concerts by organizations accomplished local musicians.
- Dallas Bach Society - Current concert schedule and contact information
- Early Music Guild of Seattle - Schedules of concerts and educational programs.
- Classic Concert Music Group - Classic concert records and artist management. Includes early music festival artists and contact information.
- The Lute Society of America Page - The Lute Society of America - join up e with your organizations fellow lute players.
- North Star Viols - The Upper Midwest chapter of the Viola da Gamba Society e of America
- Galpin Society - The Society was formed for the publication of original research into the history, construction, development and use of musical instruments.
- Southeastern Historical Keyboard Society - Promotes and studies the early keyboard instruments: Activities, early music membership information, and links.
- Renaissance and Baroque Society of Pittsburgh - Information about the society together with links to organizations medieval, Renaissance, and Baroque music.
- Twin Cities Recorder Guild - The Twin Cities Recorder Guild (TCRG), based in Minneapolis-St. Paul, e Minnesota, is a chapter of the American Recorder Society.
- Houston Early Music - Houston Early Music presents historically-informed performances of early e music in early music concerts featuring internationally renowned vocal, instrumental, e and chamber musicians.
- TVEMF - Thames Valley Early Music Forum - an organization promoting early music in the London/Oxford area
- Midwestern Historical Keyboard Society - Regional society interested in early keyboard instruments: activities, contact information, early music magazine subscriptions.
- San Diego Early Music Society - SDEMS is a non-profit organization founded to showcase organizations the music of Europe\'s medieval, Renaissance and Baroque organizations periods.
- San Francisco Early Music Society - Facts, membership information, and calendar of events for organization that promotes appreciation of medieval, Renaissance, and baroque music. Events held in Berkeley, San Rafael, and Marin.
- Early Music Vancouver - Organisation established in North America to foster and early music promote music from various periods in a historical early music context, using appropriate instruments and performance practices.
- New Dutch Academy - Research and Performance Organisation based in The Netherlands, e specialising in the music and other arts of e 18th century.
- The American Bach Society - Founded in 1972 to support the study, performance, and appreciation e of the music of Johann Sebastian Bach in the United e States and Canada.
- Early Music America - Non-profit service organization supporting historical performance in North America. Includes early music scholarships, staff and member directory, and press releases.
- Society of Recorder Players - promoting recorder playing in the UK and Ireland
- International Committee of Musical Instrument Museums and Collections - CIMCIM is a committee of ICOM, the International early music Council early music of Museums.
- Early Music Society of Victoria EMSV - Australian Early music community group.
MySQL - Cache Direct