Individual Operas Opera Styles Music
This opera in three acts, awaiting its world premiere, is loosely based on the story of Nicolas Chauvin, of "chauvinism" notoriety. Site features description of many details of this opera: story, theme, orchestral and vocal requirements.
Top: Arts: Music: Styles: O: Opera: Individual Operas
- The Pilgrim's Progress - A work by Finnish composer Kalevi Ukkola, based on John opera Bunyan's novel.
- Juana, la loca - An opera in two acts by Argentine composer individual operas Eduardo o Alonso-Crespo. General description, synopsis, original cast, and individual operas technical information.
- Chauvin - This opera in three acts, awaiting its world premiere, is o loosely based on the story of Nicolas Chauvin, of "chauvinism" o notoriety. Site features description of many details of this opera: o story, theme, orchestral and vocal requirements.
- Paradise Lost: Opera Electronica - Details about the opera, its creators, video clips o and upcoming opera performances in 2002 and 2003.
- Antony and Cleopatra - A new lyrical grand opera by Gene Tyburn, adapted from o Shakespeare.
- The Silver Tassie - About the opera and its performance at The opera Coliseum in opera London, February 2000.
- Mozart's The Magic Flute - Read and listen to the 1937 performance.
- Amahl and the Night Visitors - Opera by Gian Carlo Menotti, performed by the Celebration Singers individual operas and Children's Chorus.
- Virtopera - A virtual opera composed by Eberhard Schoener. Be the o audience or influence its development. [English/German/Portuguese/Italian] [Flash player required]
- Hänsel and Gretel - Act-by-act synopsis with MP3 audio samples, MOV clip of the Witch\'s Ride, and PDF study guide from the Arizona Opera.
- Aethelred the Unready - One-act opera by American composer Richard Wilson.
- Wuornos - Composer Carla Lucero recounts the life story of Aileen Wuornos, opera the sex worker and murderer who was executed for killing opera six men in Florida.
- Olympias - Chamber opera seeking a world premiere. Includes details individual operas of opera story, theme, and casting.
- Anastasia - A setting of the legend of Anastasia Romanov, opera possibly the o last of the family of Russian opera tsars. Composed by Bruno o Contini, scripted by Claudio opera Mattioli. [Italian/English]
- 1896 - Pheidippides... run again! - All about the award-winning opera, based on the first modern Olympic Games in Athens 1896. Opera and libretto by Luca Belcastro.
- Willows by the Western Gate - Complete libretto of a new opera based on o an ancient o Chinese love story.
MySQL - Cache Direct