Organizations Opera Styles Music
A nonprofit organization of volunteers and associations which promotes opera through volunteer activities in the United States, Canada, and other countries.
Top: Arts: Music: Styles: O: Opera: Organizations
- New England Opera Club - Information about opera events, performances, repertories and recitals opera in the New England region.
- California Opera Association - Non-profit organization dedicated to artistic education and enrichment organizations in opera.
- NewOp and C-Opera - International meeting, listserv and web ring of contemporary o opera and music theater professionals.
- University of York Opera Society - Society for people who enjoy taking part in, being in the technical team, directing, producing or simply watching opera in and around the University of York.
- Bel Canto Society - Non-profit organization that publishes recordings and sponsors opera performances. Includes opera store, event listings, and CD reviews.
- Metropolitan Opera Guild - Supports the Metropolitan Opera in New York and encourages the appreciation of opera generally. Includes educational material, news about the Met and merchandise.
- Opera USA - A non-profit corporation whose mission is to promote, instruct, create and develop opera and musical theater for Americans. Includes performance dates, production schedules, singers listings, festivals and membership information.
- New York Opera Forum - Gives classically trained singers the opportunity to learn organizations and perform standard operatic repertoire in the original organizations languages.
- Wagner Society of England - Includes membership information, history, events, links to other opera societies worldwide, how to buy tickets to events, opera and an inventory of library recordings, books and opera CDs.
- Magdala - A community-based musical organisation offering operatic training and o concert work, based in Nottingham, England. Audio clips, o events schedule and CD-ROM.
- The Northern Virginia Opera Guild - Non-profit organization which seeks to bring opera to the region and develop support for the performing arts. Includes profiles, events past productions, membership information, resources, reviews and contact details.
- Opera Volunteers International - A nonprofit organization of volunteers and associations which o promotes opera o through volunteer activities in the United o States, Canada, and other o countries.
- Richard Tucker Music Foundation - Non-profit organization honoring the memory of the tenor at Lincoln opera Center\\'s Avery Fisher Hall, granting awards to singers at three opera levels of development, and producing educational events nationwide.
- OPERA America: The Service Organization for Opera - National service organization based in New York supports opera and the musical arts internationally with education and awareness programs.
- Trubadur - A club for Polish opera fans, with articles, organizations reviews and o interviews from Trubadur magazine), libretti of organizations Polish operas, recordings and o discussion forum. [Polish/English]
MySQL - Cache Direct