Kamakawiwo'ole, Israel Bands and Artists Hawaiian Regional and Ethnic
An immensely popular Hawaiian musician, Israel Kamakawiwo'ole (1959-1997), is also known as Bruddah Iz. In the 1970's, he formed the traditional group Makaha Sons of Ni'ihau, and in the 1990's went solo.
Top: Arts: Music: Styles: R: Regional and Ethnic: Hawaiian: Bands and Artists: Kamakawiwo'ole, Israel
- Uncle Charlie's Fond Memories of Bradda Iz - The Hawaiian storyteller recalls his relationship with Iz. bands and artists Includes photographs and lyrics.
- Honolulu Star-Bulletin: Izzy's Latest Disc Showcases his Versatility - A review of his fourth solo album.
- Memorial to Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Memories and photographs.
- Honolulu Star-Bulletin: Iz - Overview of the artist\'s career and reviews of hawaiian his works.
- Israel Kamakawiwo'ole, IZ, Hawaiian Supaman - Biography with photographs.
- In Loving Memory - Israel Kamakawiwo`ole - Newsletter, brief biography and discography, memory guestbook, and links.
- PICA: Some Memories of the IZ Concert - Review of an October, 1996 concert with photographs.
- Bradda Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - A tribute page with biography, photographs, and links bands and artists hawaiian to audio samples and related sites.
- IZ - the Man and his Music - Hawaiian language lyrics and translations of Iz: The kamakawiwo\'ole, israel Man kamakawiwo'ole, israel and His Music, and links.
MySQL - Cache Direct