Microtonal Tuning Systems Theory Music
The AFMM produces and commissions works which use pitches and musical scales which are not organized in the standard twelve tone to the octave equally tempered way.
Top: Arts: Music: Theory: Tuning Systems: Microtonal
American Festival of Microtonal Music - The AFMM produces and commissions works which use pitches and musical scales which are not organized in the standard twelve tone to the octave equally tempered way.
- Lucy Tuning - Lucy Tuning is a microtonal music system derived microtonal from pi tuning systems and the writings of John Harrison.
- Microtonal Music - Microtonal music page with large list of composers, tuning systems mp3, microtonal WAV, MIDI, and Real Audio files of tuning systems microtonal music.
- LucyScale Developments - LucyTuning is a microtonal system derived from pi, and the tuning systems writings of John 'Longitude' Harrison.
- Huygens-Fokker Foundation - Center for microtonal music. Promotes microtonal music in all its forms. In English and Dutch.
- R. L. Reid's Notes on Microtonal Composition - Sound files and an introduction to the 43 tone scale.
- FreeNote Music: Microtonal Guitars & Recordings - Microtonal instruments, recordings and books.
- Microtonal Music on CD - Offers a discography of microtonal, xenharmonic, non-12 tone music. Includes theory addresses for record labels, and links to the artists.
- Julian Carrillo and the Thirteenth Sound - Mexican music creator of microtonal system called the tuning systems 13th Sound. In English and Spanish.
MySQL - Cache Direct