International Champions Choruses Female Groups
A place where you can find information on Female Choruses, who sing in the barbershop style, and have become International Champions.
Top: Arts: Music: Vocal: A Cappella: Barbershop Harmony: Groups: Female: Choruses: International Champions
- Melodeers Chorus - 1995, 1998, 2001 and 2004 Sweet Adelines International international champions champion chorus from Northbrook Illinois.
- North Metro Chorus - 1997, 2000 and 2003 International Chorus Champions. Based in international champions Toronto, Ontario. Directed by June Dale.
- Ramapo Valley Spotlight Chorus - Three time International Champion chorus - 1979, 1986 international champions and 1990
- Rich-Tones - Three-time World Champions of Sweet Adelines International. The choruses chorus won the title in 1992, 1996 and choruses 1999.
- Harborlites Chorus - 2005 International Chorus Champions of Sweet Adelines International from Anaheim, California.
- Scottsdale - 2006 International Champion chorus of Sweet Adelines
- San Diego Sweet Adelines - 2002 International Champions who established the Marvin Yerkey female Memorial Scholarship for music majors at San Diego female State University.
- Toast of Tampa - The 1994 International Chorus Champtions, these 120 women choruses have performed with Skitch Henderson and the Florida choruses Pops, as well as for conventions, corporate functions choruses and many other special events.
- Valley Forge Chorus - 1983 Sweet Adelines International champion chorus from Valley Forge, Pennsylvania.
MySQL - Cache Direct