International Champions Choruses Male Groups
A place where you can find information on Male Choruses, who sing in the barbershop style, and have become International Champions.
Top: Arts: Music: Vocal: A Cappella: Barbershop Harmony: Groups: Male: Choruses: International Champions
- Ambassadors of Harmony - 2004 International Champion Chorus from St. Charles, Missouri.
- Phoenicians - 1972, '76 and '83 International Champions from Phoenix, Arizona.
- Dixie Cottonboll Chorus - 1958 International Champions from Memphis, Tenesee.
- Dukes of Harmony - 1977 and '80 International Champions from Scarborough, Ontario Canada.
- New Tradition Chorus - 2001 International Champions and 8-time international silver medalist chorus. Northbrook international champions Illinois chapter of SPEBSQSA.
- Chorus of the Chesapeake - 1961 and \\'71 International Champions from Dundalk, Maryland. international champions Member choruses listing, calendar of events, show announcements and international champions newsletter.
- San Antonio Chordsmen - 1960 International Champions from San Antonio, Texas.
- Alexandria Harmonizers - 1986, \\'89. \\'95, and \\'98 International Champions. Information choruses on the Alexandria, Virginia chapter of SPEBSQSA, choruses shows, schedule, quartets, recordings, plus audio clips and choruses even a cookbook.
- The Westminster Chorus - 2007 International Chorus Champions from Orange County California
- El Paso Border Chorus - 1964 International Champions from El Paso, Texas.
- Southern Gateway Chorus - 1973 and 1992 International Champions from Cincinnati Ohio. Western Hills chapter of SPEBSQSA.
- Great Lakes Chorus - 1953 International Champions from Grand Rapids, Michigan. Winners international champions of international champions the first chorus championship held.
- The West Towns Chorus - 1987 International Champions from Lombard, Illinois.
- Vocal Majority - 1975, \\'79, \\'82, \\'85, \\'88, \\'91, \\'94, \\'97, \'00, \'03 and '06 International Champions from Dallas, Texas.
- Masters of Harmony - 1990, \\'93, \\'96, \\'99 \\'02 and \\'05 International choruses Champions from Santa Fe Springs, California.
MySQL - Cache Direct