Quartets Male Groups Barbershop Harmony
A Quartet based in Perth Scotland, established in 1998, who have a varied repertoire and are available for weddings, funerals, retirals and other special events.
Top: Arts: Music: Vocal: A Cappella: Barbershop Harmony: Groups: Male: Quartets: B
- The Boys Next Door - Dallas, Texas quartet available for shows.
- Brooks Brothers - Comedy quartet from Charleston, Illinois known for their "Singing b Sumos" routine.
- Bluegrass Student Union - 1978 International Quartet Champions from Louisville, Kentucky.
- Bravo! - The 2001 Land of Lakes District Quartet Champions. b Links to its members chorus and associated organizations.
- By Appointment Award Winning A Capella Quartet - A Capella medalist quartet for the British Association quartets of Barbershop male Singers (B.A.B.S.)
- B.O.B. - A barbershop quartet performing in the central valley quartets of California quartets who are all members of the quartets Gold Note chorus.
- BS - Kenmore State High School quartet from Brisbane Australia. High Distinction b award winners at the 1998 Australian Academy Festival of Music.
- Brothers 4 Tune - An A Cappella quartet from the Netherlands which sings 4 b part doo wop, close harmony and barbershop.
- Barreltones - Quartet with two members from the Bowie Knights of Harmony and two from Heart of Maryland chorus.
- B Sharps Barbershop Quartet - A Quartet based in Perth Scotland, established in quartets 1998, who male have a varied repertoire and are quartets available for weddings, funerals, male retirals and other special quartets events.
- Boston Common - 1980 International Quartet Champions from Boston, Massachusetts.
- Back Fourty - A registered SPEBSQSA Quartet based in the Des quartets Moines, Iowa area.
- Barcode Quartet - Barcode (formerly Voice Male)1998 Dutch barbershop quartet champions.
- Bovines - Quartet from Mount Blue High School in Farmington, Maine.
- Buckeye Blend Barbershop Quartet - Buckeye Blend specializes in OSU tailgate parties and male parody skits
- Break Point - 1998 Land O\' Lakes district quartet champions from Fargo, North Dakota.
MySQL - Cache Direct