Personal Journals Online Writing
A weekly illustrated diary of a retired soul, detailing the joys and disappointments of living in "The Third Age" in the UK.
Top: Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: D
- Doktor, Mark - Thoughts, feelings and boring mundane everyday occurrences.
- Digitalnoise.net - Political rants and pictures.
- Davis, Stuart - Tired of the Long Haul - Journal of a writer.
- Diary of a Downsize - A writer going through a downsize.
- Diamond Rhodes - Her journal.
- Dawn Unplugged - Ex South African learning how to live in personal the United personal States.
- Daymented in Seattle - The online journal of a thirty-something Seattle indie music fan.
- Drahreg - A Happy Man's Diary - Life and thoughts of a 21 year old Poslish student/journalist.
- Darker Side of the Night, The - A glimpse into the writer\\'s dark and strange d mind. Musings journals range from the inane to in-depth.
- Dutch Girl Productions - To keep her writing skills trained and honed, she writes journals on her Musings.
- DarkLily - Diary of a Weird Englishwoman - The life, loves, and rants of an eccentric, d bisexual, gothic, journals teenaged girl from London, England.
- Dream Mom - Midwest mom shares and reflects on the love for her journals son and the challenges of everyday life with a special journals needs child and life in general.
- My Daily Dread - Humorous anecdotes taken from the writer's daily existence.
- Dark's Journal - The writer\\'s day to day life "Sometimes its personal boring, sometimes personal its exciting."
- Delineating Randomness - A temperamental actress/writer who lives a very unusual journals life.
- Dear Egghead - Spiritual journal featuring observations and epiphanies relating to personal the author\'s journals awareness and consciousness.
- Dorkfysh - A young mother writes about her child, her family, and "everything you didn\'t want to know about being a mom."
- Diary of My Heart - A young woman who is dealing with a long-distance relationship, family issues and of course, the proverbial irritating and overbearing boss.
- Douglas Cress Tells It Like It Is - Some pictures and a day by day diary of his personal life.
- Duck and Run - Documenting her emotional against and mental anguish.
- Diary of a Superannuated Soul - A weekly illustrated diary of a retired soul, detailing the d joys and disappointments of living in "The Third Age" in d the UK.
- The Danish Outpost - A look inside her life and mind.
- Diary of Depravity - A man in his early 20\\'s from London journals chronicles his search for a meaning to life, journals and questions his own rampant libido as he journals parades through escort services.
- Derringer, Tim - A Monument To Pseudo-Intellectual Self-Indulgence - Music, movies, college and friends.
- The Diary Thing - Religion-based journal.
- Druidic Net - The ramblings, incoherent and otherwise, of a twentysomething guy in journals Texas.
- Ducker, Andrew - Scottish guy with a lot of time on journals his hands personal and a brain that wanders just journals a little bit too personal much.
- Dave - Social life of an economics graduate in California.
MySQL - Cache Direct