Personal Journals Online Writing
"Life is not about reaching destinations, it's about the journey." My mother said this to me shortly before she died, and its been my motto ever since.
Top: Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: J
- Jennings, Michael - His journal.
- Julie's Online Diary - This site is about life, exciting, boring, sex, j lack of personal sex, love, hate and sometimes happiness.
- The Journey - Adventures and everyday happenings of a free-thinking, homebirthing, personal babywearing family.
- Junction 24 by Jane Owen - Humorous daily experiences are chronicled in this slice of life j journal. Some serious topics are also introduced.
- Jorge, Daniela - Coisas & Mais Coisas - A Californian creative designer by day, Daniela writes personal about her personal career, the corporate culture, her friends, personal and where she fits personal in.
- Take to the Sky - Frequently updated musings of 26-year-old Jolene.
- Jen - Scarlete's Psycho-babble - A thirty-something assistant editor from Florida who is personal "fascinated by personal the evil and mean" offers cynical, personal moody, and sometimes heartening personal thoughts.
- John, Daniel - Shoppingqueen's Personal Online Journal - Contains his personal thoughts and opinions. It also has some personal pics and links and tells of events happening in the personal life of a young London gay guy.
- James Patric's Online Journal - Just my attempt at affecting the future by chronicling the past in the present. A twenty something gay male.
- Jherusalem - The writer's journal.
- Jeffguy - Brainfarts - Four years of entries from a guy in personal New York personal City. Not updated since 2001.
- Jessa - Perpetual Midnight - University of Chicago student's online journal.
- Vanessa Jaye's - Insights on literature, family life, and pop culture.
- Jealous of Justin - A journaling page from an opinionated guy named j Jim.
- Journal of a Writing Man - The daily journal of an English writer and personal poet living journals deep in the British countryside.
- Worus - The human experience. One life exposed.
- Jay - Thoughts on the Inane and Retarded - A twenty-something Asian-American randomly muses about life, love, work, his paronoia, and his love for pork rinds.
- JavaScopes - A monthly journal, started in 1999, previously focused on coffee journals and astrology. Rants on every subject from religion to politics journals to Social Darwinism.
- Just Me - Life is a symphony - notes to myself.
- Jinyoung, Choi - A twenty-something Korean-American and graduate of University of j California, Irvine, j destined for the seminary.
- JrnAnonymous - Journal of Anonymous - An anonymous guy in his early 20\\'s shares journals his thoughts about life, relationships past and present, journals and fitting into society.
- A Journal - A record of the thoughts, social activities and little events personal that make up a sadly typical life.
- Joshua - partiallyblind - A "professional geek" ends his comments each day j with "Say hi. I'd like that."
- Jimski's Last Journal - Online diary showcasing the personal life and journal j writing of a would-be wit in his twenties.
- Journal of a Girl - This is the electric journal of a girl.
- Jenn - A Life In Progress - A future teacher and college girl in her journals early 20\\'s personal writes about college, relationships, and family, journals and ponders what could personal happen next.
- Journal of a Working Mom, or, Up From Sloth - Sharing her cynical tales.
- Justin's Life... - A look at life, fun, dating, redheaded guys, j and everything else from a gay twenty-something\\'s point j of view. The original normal gay guy online j journal. Online since January 1995.
- Journals From the Mill - Journal entries and poetry written while living in a 140 journals year old mill.
- Journey and Destination - "Life is not about reaching destinations, it\\'s about journals the journey." j My mother said this to me journals shortly before she died, j and its been my journals motto ever since.
- Jodie's Journal - Journal of a California girl.
MySQL - Cache Direct