Personal Journals Online Writing
Check up on a nobody. See how boring my life can get, maybe your's won't seem so drab in comparison.
Top: Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: P
- Plume - You Can Watch Me Bleed - 24 year old Danish social phobe and his p adventures in journals life, such as it is.
- Poor Mallows - Multilingualism, wordplay and white-water rafting.
- The Pjammer Chronicles - Personal journal of essayist/former newspaper columnist/small-l-libertarian on a one-man crusade in search of truth, justice and synchronicity. Have laptop. Will Travel.
- Poop, Paxil, and Pageantry - Thoughts of the wife of an Army man and mother p of three children.
- Perfectly Imperfect - Woman shares her thoughts and photography.
- petite anglaise - Diary of an English thirty-something in Paris.
- Pixxles Diary - Thoughts focussing on his relationships and sex life from a typical man.
- Pudgeefeet - Caroline's journal - A 20-something woman chronicles her life in college, journals at her sorority, and everywhere else.
- Primmer, David -- Hit The Groun' Runnin' - The world that revolves around the writer.
- Pieces of Jennifer's Body - The diary and webpage of a struggling teenage personal girl.
- Puffergal's Stories - The rantings of a thirtysomething Malaysian lass.
- Puce - Passionate web guru of the western world.
- Pink Robot - Brief records of the activities of a girl.
- Pigeon in the Sun - A 24-year-old lesbian magazine writer moves to New York with journals her fiance, a transsexual comparative literature PhD candidate at Columbia. journals Hilarity ensues.
- Powell, Graham - My Boog Pages - Writings of a thirty-something from Louisiana.
- Pukinskis, Erik - Snowed In - Photos, notes, and thoughts on life.
- Piranha, Donna - Features journal, photos and short essays pertaining to journals a spiritual journey and travels. Includes pet cat journals memorial.
- Piol Positive Five - You think your life\\'s depressing? Try mine personal on for size. Look for journal at Emotional personal Insanity.
- Psithurism - Thoughts and writings from a Yukon-loving Canadian teenager.
- Pickleness - Writing on motherhood, travel, the human condition and p respective behaviors, personal photography, run-over pedestrians, undying, passionate love, p and humor.
- Pieces of Phour - A Text and Photo Journal - A personal weblog of photos and text.
- The Prettiest Star - Life of a young woman in the city whose role personal model is Holly Golightly.
- Paul's World - The author, his thoughts and feelings. A place to rest journals and think, and share moments of happiness, pain, sorrow and journals joy.
- Peterson, Erin - It's Not An Octopus - Includes journal, poetry and favorite quotes.
- Poopscape - A thirty-something graphic designer from Texas.
- The Pink Coyote - Words and pictures by Pixie Campbell.
- Pandora’s Box - Literature, politics, photography, and slices of life.
- Phill's Life - Check up on a nobody. See how boring my journals life can get, maybe your\\'s won\\'t seem so drab in journals comparison.
- Penguin Dust - Art geek chick from Colorado seeks intrigued and intriguing people to nod and smile at her ramblings. Apply within.
- Pretty Crabby - A twenty-something admin writes about her life.
MySQL - Cache Direct