Personal Journals Online Writing
The main page of Tronster's home page tree. Updates on what he's been up to, as well as links to places of interest.
Top: Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: T
- Transcendence - Personal thoughts, journal entries, philosophies by an actor/photographer/writer-journalist.
- Turner, Maggie - Page by Page: A Woman's Journal - The journal, photography, and poetry of a Canadian journals woman.
- Tales of a Life Askew - Gripes of a twenty-something Rent-head.
- Take A Peek - An American college student\\'s life disclosed. Movie and theater reviews along with journal entries.
- Tan, Alan - The Sofa - Mainly about computing, with pictures, personal profile and message board.
- Travels with Charlie - Parenting diary of a West Coast mama.
- There Have Been Bad Moments - Reflections of someone suppose to be running the t world by now, but played hooky on the t day of the revolution to watch the Magnum t P.I. Marathon.
- A Trendy Name - Chris Lin shares pictures and stories of a guy in journals community college.
- Thatte, Priyank - Weblog, travelogues, and photo galleries.
- Transience - There is truth in impermanence.
- Travis in New York - The story of a bright-eyed West Texan\\'s internship with a major magazine in New York City.
- Tank Green - A woman explains views and opinions about the mass media, personal sexism, capitalism, among other topics. Includes collages.
- 35 Degrees - Life of a woman in Australia.
- Tales of Sin and Virtue - Stories of good and evil told from the back of a fast-moving ambulance.
- Tobi Girl - Lingering Thoughts - Personal site of a 22 year old college t student who is just trying to figure it t all out.
- Thoughts In The Air - Her journal.
- Taiwan_On's Notes From The Asylum - Redefining success one embarrassing failure at a time. journals (Contains strong language.)
- Tan, Peter - The Digital Awakening - Personal web log of a disabled man who personal lives most part of his life surfing the personal Internet.
- Tight Science - Jennifer's online journal, started in 1996.
- Turner, Neil - Thoughts and anecdotes from his head.
- Telling Deeds - Stories about internet dating, teaching elementary school, and journals starting a personal new career writing movie reviews for journals lockergnome and fiction for personal herself.
- Truethoughts.net - Personal website, weblog, poetry, design.
- Real Tippi - Crooked Muse, an online writing journal and personal journals website.
- Thoughts - An online journal of all my thoughts, rants, t and raves.
- Tsaiko - Dance of the Hours - An after college student who goes by the personal name Tsaiko journals explores her thoughts (and occasional stories) personal about yaoi, anime, writing, journals people, and her life personal in general.
- Thoughts of a Fancyass - Journal of her life.
- Tonya - Adventure Journalist: The Notebook - Words and pictures of an adrenaline junkie, intellectual voyeur, gourmet personal geek and mischief maker.
- ThreeThirteen.net - Victoria's journal, images and art.
- Teacups and Other Incidents - The daily mishaps of Tess Emily, a San Francisco dot-com t girl.
- Taciturnity - Ramblings from a 20-something drummer/math major/intellectual.
- Tomatopatch.com - Welcome to Tomatopatch.com : my life, journal, webcam, and fancy design...
- To: The World, From: Leo - The life and views of a not-so-average 16-year-old personal guy.
- This is Me - Everything that has ever been written has been about life, personal and writing the simple truth is the easiest way to personal get the words out. Sometimes, it\'s necessary to add personal a picture.
- The Text Obscured - Journalism students tells of her New York City exploits.
- Taracool - Daily life through the eyes of a graduate personal student who studies human rights and politics.
- Time Waits for No One - Ramblings of a wife and mother from the Midwest.
- Tigs, Maria - About the life of an ordinary Swedish woman.
- Tronster's Home Page - The main page of Tronster\\'s home page tree. t Updates on what he\\'s been up to, as t well as links to places of interest.
- Trav's Site - Pictures and thoughts from Travis, a computer geek in Orange County.
- Twilight Visions - Writing, philosophy, art, and a fantasy conlang from an Azerbaijhani t poet.
- This is Where Your Inside Brains Live - An uncensored diary of Shalene Shimer\\'s life, concerning t her issues, loves, and geekdom.
- Transgressions - Daily thoughts, along with a few poems and personal essays, offer a look inside a "messy, confused, personal introspective life."
- McCaulley, Tessa - Tessa's Journal - Views on friends, work, and pop culture from the perspective journals of a teenager from Florida.
MySQL - Cache Direct