Personal Journals Online Writing
A teenaged girl from Florida shares the philosophical, religious, and political issues that revolve around her head. Also contains artwork and poetry submitted from various artists.
Top: Arts: Online Writing: Journals: Personal: W
- Willa's Journal - A brave new world...
- W., Emily - Scribbles of a Baby Soul - A teenaged girl from Florida shares the philosophical, personal religious, and personal political issues that revolve around her personal head. Also contains artwork personal and poetry submitted from personal various artists.
- Weblog Without a Name - Left-of-center drivel from a Northern Virginia techie with w obviously too w much time on his hands.
- WordRidden - By a young American woman living in Europe. journals Literate, intelligent, cat-less, and fantastically wordy.
- Weese, Aubrey - A college student in her early 20\\'s writes personal about her youthful marriage, subsequent separation, and how personal she finds solace in her Christian community.
- Watermarks - A writers online journal, began in 1996.
- Wishing Upon A Star - A daily journal of a single, forty-something suburban journals Boston teacher w of varied tastes and interests.
- Wide Lawns and Narrow Minds - Social satire about life in South Florida, from the perspective w of an often abused country club employee, who must deal w on a daily basis with the exploits of the tasteless, w demanding, tacky and unreasonable rich white people for whom she w works.
- What am I doing here? - The personal journal of a totally lost lower w 20\'s guy, personal in middle America.
- Wells, Krystyn - Glitter: An Unfinished House - A young professional woman analyzes her experiences, both recent and from her far-from-ideal childhood.
- Wings - The Flight To The Sky - An outsider university kid in search of the w real world.
- Werty - A twenty-something artist who is struggling between the journals business world journals and the art world.
- Whited, Kevin - Reflections - Commentary and observations on politics, society, Montrose, and other topics from a graduate student from Houston, Texas.
- w2.4mg.com - Sometimes you just can\'t hold it in any personal more.
- Waste of time - time of waste - 23 year old Virginia girl living in San w Francisco
- Wannabe Sugarbaby - Life of a 22-year old sugarbaby.
- Waking Ambrose - Litblog offering up sarcastic definitions in the tradition journals of Ambrose journals Bierce.
- The World According to Dave - The online journal of a college art student. David shares his thoughts on his life.
- White Pebble Journal - Whatever I'm writing...
MySQL - Cache Direct