Beery, Wallace People Arts
Though not the handsome hero type and with his gravel down-home voice, he was a much loved actor and is remembered for his many character roles. Beery won the Oscar for Best Actor in 'The Champ' (1931/32), and he would be forever remembered as Long John Silver in 'Treasure Island' (1934).
Top: Arts: People: B: Beery, Wallace
- Top/Arts/Performing Arts/Acting/Actors and Actresses
- Top/Arts/Movies/Titles/G/Grand Hotel
- Top/Arts/Movies/Awards/Academy Awards/Recipients/Best Actor
- IMDb: Wallace Beery - Complete filmography, photographs, biography, and related information.
- Feverland: Wallace Beery - Filmography and several photographs.
MySQL - Cache Direct