Carlin, George People Arts
This category houses both professional and fan pages devoted to the actor and stand up comic George Carlin, who has appeared in such films as "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" (1990), "The Prince of Tides" (1991) and "Dogma" (1999). Born in New York in May 1937, Carlin achieved infamy when in 1978, an uncensored radio broadcast of his routine "Seven Dirty Words You Can't Say on Radio or Television" became the center of a debate over censorship, and FCC legislation on profanity.
Top: Arts: People: C: Carlin, George
- Top/Arts/Television/Programs/Children's/Shining Time Station
- Top/Arts/Performing Arts/Comedy/Comedians/Stand Up
- Top/Arts/Performing Arts/Acting/Actors and Actresses
- Top/Arts/Television/Programs/Comedy/Sitcoms/That Girl
George Carlin Official Site - Includes a biography in timeline format, photographs, multimedia clips, merchandise, a forum and documents relating to the FCC vs. Pacifica Foundation case against the comedian's "Seven Filthy Words" routine.
- Psychology Today Blogs - George Carlin's Last Interview - Carlin discusses his life and his work with c editor Jay carlin, george Dixit.
- Salon.com - George Carlin - Interview conducted by Geoff Edgers.
- IMDb - George Carlin - Filmography with acting, writing, composing, and production credits, carlin, george a carlin, george biography and photographs.
- Mugshots of the Rich and Famous - George Carlin - Mugshot of the performer and a police report.
MySQL - Cache Direct