Cassavetes, John People Arts
This category houses both professional and fan pages devoted to the American actor, writer and experimental filmmaker John Cassavetes, whose most famous works include "A Woman Under the Influence" (1974), "The Faces" (1968) and "Love Streams" (1984). He has appeared as an actor in the 1968 film "Rosmary's Baby", and "The Dirty Dozen" (1967), and directed a short lived television detctive series based on the 1971 movie "Shaft". John Cassavetes was born in New York in December 1929. He died in Los Angeles, California in February 1989.
Top: Arts: People: C: Cassavetes, John
- Top/Arts/Performing Arts/Acting/Actors and Actresses
- IMDb - John Cassavetes - Biography, trivia and filmography.
- E! Online - John Cassavetes - Filmography and multimedia clips.
- John Cassavetes - Provides a synopsis of 3 of the director\'s films.
- In Loving Memory of John Cassavetes - A fan site featuring biographical information, filmography, commentary, c quotes, links, cassavetes, john photographs, and a bibliography.
- Find A Grave - John Cassavetes - The precise location of the director\\'s grave, with a photograph and an exact cause of death.
- The John Cassavetes Page. - A series of extracts from books discussing the people director\'s work, people and the critical response to it.
MySQL - Cache Direct