Durante, Jimmy People Arts
James Francis "Schnozzola" Durante (1893-1980) was an actor, commedian, singer, and piano player from New York City. Known for his large nose, his signature song "Inka Dinka Do", and his catchphrase "Good night, Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are."
Top: Arts: People: D: Durante, Jimmy
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Arts and Entertainment/Music
- Top/Arts/Performing Arts/Acting/Actors and Actresses
- Top/Arts/Movies/Titles/I/It Happened in Brooklyn
- Top/Arts/Music/Styles/V/Vocal/Traditional Pop
- Top/Arts/Music/Styles/J/Jazz/Bands and Artists
- Grave of Jimmy Durante - Photographs and location.
- Jimmy Durante - Article about the origin of his catchphrase "Good d night, Mrs. d Calabash, wherever you are."
- IMDb - Jimmy Durante - Filmography.
- Red Hot Jazz: Jimmy Durante - Biography, early discography, and filmography.
MySQL - Cache Direct