Garrick, Richard People Arts
Born Richard T. O'Brien in Portlaw, County Waterford, Ireland, Richard Garrick started his career as a stage actor. He went on to become a film director for the Gaumont Company, making films in England, France and the United States, as well as for the U.S. Military during World War I. Garrick continued his stage career, appearing in dozens of plays - most notably, the original 1947 Broadway production of "Streetcar Named Desire". He reprised his role in the 1951 film version of Streetcar and has appeared in over two dozen other films throughout his long career. In addition, he has acted in television dramas, appeared in radio broadcasts and written books on travel.
Top: Arts: People: G: Garrick, Richard
- Top/Arts/Performing Arts/Acting/Actors and Actresses
- Top/Arts/Movies/Genres/Silent Movies
- All Movie Guide: Richard Garrick - Filmography of the actor/director with list of co-workers people and links people to movies available to purchase on people video.
- Richard T. Garrick - Brief biographical sketch and photo of gravesite.
- Internet Broadway Database: Richard Garrick - Official Broadway credits for Richard Garrick, biographical information and other related facts
- TV.com: Richard Garrick - Television appearances, including episode number, role played and garrick, richard date g of first airing.
- Richard Garrick - Tribute site to the actor/director includes filmology, stage and television g appearances, and photos.
- Wikipedia: Richard Garrick - Biographical overview provided.
- IMDb.com : Richard Garrick - Profile, complete filmography, TV schedule, and titles for people sale.
MySQL - Cache Direct