Hoffmann, E. T. A. People Arts
German author and composer Ernst Theodor Wilhelm Hoffmann (1776-1822) changed from Wilhelm to Amadeus in honor of Mozart. Most remembered for his "dark" literature, E.T.A. Hoffmann was the inspiration for the Tales of Hoffmann by Jacques Offenbach. His opera Undine remains his best known composition.
Top: Arts: People: H: Hoffmann, E. T. A.
- Top/Arts/Literature/World Literature/German
- Top/Arts/Literature/Periods and Movements/Romanticism
- Top/Arts/Music/Composition/Composers/O/Offenbach, Jacques
- Ernst Theodor Amadeus Wilhelm Hoffmann (1776-1822) - Biography of the German writer and composer concentrates hoffmann, e. t. a. on his fiction.
- Raptus Association for Music Appreciation: E.T.A. Hoffmann - Traces his development as a musical writer.
- Tabula Rasa: E. T. A. Hoffmann - An article examining Hoffmann's work and life.
- IMDb: E.T.A. Hoffmann - Filmography lists movies and television shows based on his writings, people especially versions of The Nutcracker and the Mouse King.
- Hoffmann, Ernst Theodor Amadeus - Biography showing education as lawyer, compositional output, return to law hoffmann, e. t. a. practice, noted works, and ability as a reviewer from the hoffmann, e. t. a. Grove Concise Dictionary of Music entry at WQXR radio.
- Ernst Theodor Wilhelm Hoffmann - Biography, birth, death, and burial information with portrait, grave photograph, people and virtual memorial from Find a Grave.
- Hoffmann, Ernst Theodor Wilhelm (1776-1822) - In-depth biographical article on the German novelist, from hoffmann, e. t. people a. the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
MySQL - Cache Direct