Mills McCartney, Heather People Arts
Born in England in 1968, Heather Mills is known for her work as a model, motivational speaker, anti-landmine activist, charity work, and for the accident that resulted in the amputation of her left leg. Married Paul McCartney on June 11, 2002.
Top: Arts: People: M: Mills McCartney, Heather
- Top/Society/Issues/Warfare and Conflict/Weapons/Landmines
- Top/Arts/Music/Bands and Artists/M/McCartney, Paul
Heather Mills McCartney.org - Official site with biography, news, and information.
- USA Today: McCartney, Bride going to The Chapel - Details of the impending wedding of McCartney and mills mccartney, heather people Mills, that will occur later today.
- Paul and Heather - Links to news articles about McCartney and Mills.
- BBC News: Mills' Triumph Over Tragedy - Biographical news article. Related links.
- USA Today: Paul McCartney's wife, Heather Mills, Gives Birth to Girl - Birth announcement of their first child together; a m daughter, named Beatrice.
- BBC News: Heather Mills: Can't Buy Me Love - Overview of her life and accomplishments, and media mills mccartney, heather opinion of her impending marriage to Paul McCartney.
- AskMen.com: Heather Mills - Pictures, commentary, and biography.
MySQL - Cache Direct