Articles and Interviews Music, Lorenzo People
[Slick.org; Reuters] "Lorenzo Music, the Emmy-winning writer and actor who played the oft drunk and oft heard but never seen doorman "Carlton" on the popular 1970s sitcom "Rhoda," has died of bone cancer."
Top: Arts: People: M: Music, Lorenzo: Articles and Interviews
- Writer, Actor Lorenzo Music Dies at 64 in LA - [Slick.org; Reuters] "Lorenzo Music, the Emmy-winning writer and actor who m played the oft drunk and oft heard but never seen m doorman "Carlton" on the popular 1970s sitcom "Rhoda," has died m of bone cancer."
- Carlton, Your Doorman--Dead - Posted by John Nelson to alt.obituaries, archived at Google Groups.
- Point of View - Lorenzo Music - By Mark Evanier. [POV Online] Details of Lorenzo Music\'s memorial articles and interviews service. Includes 2 archive photos.
- P.O.V. - Lorenzo Music - By Mark Evanier. [POV Online] "A very talented music, lorenzo writer music, lorenzo and actor named Lorenzo Music died yesterday music, lorenzo following months music, lorenzo of brutal, heart-breaking illness. He was music, lorenzo - like his music, lorenzo distinctive, well-known speaking voice - music, lorenzo unique." Includes photo.
- The Day The Music Died - By Craig Crumpton. [Toon Zone] "Remembering Lorenzo Music, Voice of m Garfield."
- Garfield Voice Actor Passes Away - [Animation World Network] "Lorenzo Music, famous for providing music, lorenzo his music, lorenzo voice to Garfield, passed away on Saturday, music, lorenzo August 4. music, lorenzo He was 64 years old, and music, lorenzo suffered from cancer."
MySQL - Cache Direct