Sachs, Andrew People Arts
Andrew Sachs - actor, born 7 April 1930, Berlin, Germany, but escaped to England during WWII, where he has since worked. Has acted in a variety of TV and film roles, but is best known for playing Manuel in the TV comedy 'Fawlty Towers' (1975).
Top: Arts: People: S: Sachs, Andrew
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/Arts and Entertainment/Television/Programmes/Comedy/Fawlty Towers
- BBC Radio - Interview - Andrew Sachs - Interview about his early life as a Jew sachs, andrew in s Germany, his escape to England, and his sachs, andrew later acting s career.
- Yahoo! Movies: Andrew Sachs - Includes filmography, biography and image gallery.
- Fawlty Towers - Manuel - Brief guide to the work of Andrew Sachs.
- IMDb: Andrew Sachs - Filmography.
MySQL - Cache Direct