Scofield, Paul People Arts
English actor noted for his powerful performances in Shakespearean and other screen and stage roles. Won the Oscar in 1966 for his portrayal of the Tudor statesman, Sir Thomas More, in the film of Robert Bolt's, "A Man for All Seasons." He created the role on stage and won a Tony award playing it on Broadway.
Top: Arts: People: S: Scofield, Paul
- Top/Arts/Performing Arts/Acting/Actors and Actresses
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/Arts and Entertainment/Actors and Actresses
- Top/Arts/Movies/Awards/Academy Awards/Recipients/Best Actor
- IMDb: Paul Scofield (I) - Filmography, profile, and photographs.
- BBC News: Paul Scofield: Man for all Seasons - Article detailing his work in film and theatre.
- Don Ignacio Pays Tribute to Paul Scofield - Profile with searchable links to a few of scofield, paul his films, and a complete filmography.
- Shakespeare and the Globe: Then and Now - Profile and film work.
MySQL - Cache Direct