Boyer, Charles Actors and Actresses Acting Performing Arts
This category houses both professional and fan pages devoted to the French actor Charles Boyer. (1899 - 1978) Born 28th August, 1899, in Figeac, Lot, Midi-Pyrénées, France. Movies include "Gaslight" (1944), "Casino Royale" (1967), "Barefoot in the Park" (1967) and "Lost Horizon" (1973). Television work includes "The Rogues" (1964) and "Alcoa Theatre" (1957).
Top: Arts: Performing Arts: Acting: Actors and Actresses: B: Boyer, Charles
- Top/Arts/Movies/Titles/1/13th Letter, The
- Top/Arts/Movies/Titles/J/James Bond Series/Casino Royale
- Top/Arts/Movies/Titles/A/Around the World in 80 Days - 1956
- Top/Arts/Movies/Titles/G/Gaslight - 1944
- Top/Arts/Movies/Titles/I/Is Paris Burning
- Charles Boyer Current Month TV Schedule - Listing of currently running films.
- Charles Boyer - Classy tribute to a star of Hollywood\\'s Golden Age - b biography, filmography, image galleries, and media clips.
- Internet Movie Database: Charles Boyer - Contains filmography, biography and image gallery.
MySQL - Cache Direct