Carney, Art Actors and Actresses Acting Performing Arts
Dramatic and comedic actor in television and films. Best known as the character Ed Norton on Jackie Gleason's television show, "The Honeymooners". Also won the Oscar for Best Actor for his work in the movie, "Harry and Tonto." He was born in Mount Vernon, New York, USA in November 1918. Art Carney died November 9, 2003, after a long illness.
Top: Arts: Performing Arts: Acting: Actors and Actresses: C: Carney, Art
- Top/Arts/Television/Programs/Comedy/Sitcoms/Honeymooners, The
- Top/Arts/Movies/Titles/H/Harry and Tonto
- Top/Arts/Movies/Awards/Academy Awards/Recipients/Best Actor
- Top/Arts/Movies/Titles/L/Last Action Hero
- Wikipedia.org: Art Carney - Short profile with searchable links.
- IMDb: Art Carney - Filmography, television appearances, photograph gallery, and profile.
- Carney, Art - The Museum of Broadcast Communications provides a career actors and actresses carney, art overview and biography.
MySQL - Cache Direct