Coburn, James Actors and Actresses Acting Performing Arts
This category houses both professional and fan pages devoted to the American movie actor and director James Coburn. Born in Laurel, Nebraska, USA on 31 August 1928, he appeared in over 135 films including "The Magnificent Seven" (1960), "The Great Escape" (1963) and "American Gun" (2002). In 1999 he won a US Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor in the 1997 movie "Affliction". James Coburn died on 18 November 2002 in Beverly Hills, California, USA, after suffering a heart attack.
Top: Arts: Performing Arts: Acting: Actors and Actresses: C: Coburn, James
- IMDb - James Coburn - Filmography, biographical details, photographs and links.
- Find A Grave - James Coburn - Biographical information and career overview, with photographs and actors and actresses actors and actresses tributes from fans.
- James Coburn - Quintessential Cool - Interview conducted by Timothy Rhys.
- Film Threat - Son of a Gun - Interview conducted by KJ Doughton.
- James Coburn - Brief, fan-written tribute with quotes.
- James Coburn Tribute - Screen captures, video clips, and filmography.
- Guardian Unlimited Film - James Coburn - Obituary by Vera Rule.
- BBC News: James Coburn: The Magnificent Career - Obituary and short biography.
- Thespian Net presents James Coburn - Acting credits, profile, a photograph and links, with c facilities for actors and actresses fans to contribute pictorial and biographical c information.
MySQL - Cache Direct