Culkin, Kieran Actors and Actresses Acting Performing Arts
Kieran Culkin emerged in 1998 as a solid performer in his own right with his starring turn in "The Mighty". He first made an impression as cousin Fuller to older brother Mac's Kevin McCallister in "Home Alone" (1990), which he reprised in "Home Alone 2: Lost in New York" (1992). Kieran branched out on his own playing the son of Steve Martin and Diane Keaton in the 1991 remake of "Father of the Bride" and its 1995 sequel "Father of the Bride Part II". Those roles, however, gave no indication of what the young actor's talents. Three auditions, he landed the role of an intelligent teen whose physical development is impaired in "The Mighty". Holding his own with Sharon Stone (cast as his mother), Kieran and co-star Elden Henson developed a fine rapport. While intimately aware of the pitfalls of sudden fame, he continues to undertake challenging roles. Kieran and Henson reteamed as part of the ensemble for the teen comedy "She's All That" and he also accepted a supporting role in the feature version of "The Cider House Rules" (both 1999).
Top: Arts: Performing Arts: Acting: Actors and Actresses: C: Culkin, Kieran
- Top/Arts/Performing Arts/Acting/Actors and Actresses/C/Culkin, Christopher
- Top/Arts/Performing Arts/Acting/Actors and Actresses/C/Culkin, Rory
- Top/Arts/Performing Arts/Acting/Actors and Actresses/C/Culkin, Macaulay
- IMDb - Kieran Culkin - Includes a filmography, biography, photographs and links.
- Kieran Culkin Homepage - Includes biography, filmography and photographs.
- Kieran Culkin Net - Fan site, including biography, filmography, links, and pictures.
- Kieran Culkin Website - Contains filmography, biography, quotes, links, and photographs.
- Hollywood.com: Kieran Culkin - Biography and filmography.
MySQL - Cache Direct