Glenn, Scott Actors and Actresses Acting Performing Arts
Scott Glenn (*1941 in Pittsburgh, PA) is an American actor who made his debut on big screen in 1970. Before that he studied English and acting and spent three years in Marines. His well known performances include Captain Richard Colby in "Apocalypse Now" (1979), Alan Shepard in "The Right Stuff" (1983), Emmett in "Silverado" (1985), Commander Bart Mancuso in "The Hunt for Red October" (1990), Jack Crawford in "The Silence of the Lambs" (1991), David Eckhart in "Night of the Running Man" (1994), Wynt Perkins in "Firestorm" (1998), and Montgomery Wick in "Vertical Limit" (2000).
Top: Arts: Performing Arts: Acting: Actors and Actresses: G: Glenn, Scott
- TVNow : Scott Glenn - Current month TV schedule for the actor.
- Thespian Net : Scott Glenn - Film credits, articles, pictures, fan comments, and links.
- The Critical Scott Glenn Filmography - Short reviews of most of his films with glenn, scott links glenn, scott to Internet Movie Database.
- Actor Scott Glenn Fan Page - Includes biography, filmography, news and gossip, forum, and glenn, scott related actors and actresses links.
- All-Reviews.com : Scott Glenn - Selected filmography from 1983-2002 with film descriptions and reviews.
- IMDb.com : Scott Glenn - Profile, filmography, photo gallery, news articles, TV schedule, g and titles for sale.
MySQL - Cache Direct