Hathaway, Anne Actors and Actresses Acting Performing Arts
Actor Anne Hathaway (1982-) has starred in many theatre productions and a short-lived television drama. However, she gained fame for her portrayal of Princess Amelia Renaldi in the Disney release "The Princess Diaries." In her most recent film, Hathaway plays Madeline Bray in the film version of Charles Dickens's "Nicholas Nickleby." Hathaway, a native of Millburn, New Jersey, graduated from the . She is involved with an all-female A Cappella group named Measure 4 Measure at Vassar. In the company of friends and colleagues, Hathaway goes by 'Annie.'
Top: Arts: Performing Arts: Acting: Actors and Actresses: H: Hathaway, Anne
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/New York/Localities/P/Poughkeepsie
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/New Jersey/Localities/M/Millburn Township
- Top/Arts/Television/Programs/Dramas/Get Real
- BBC Interview: Anne Hathaway - The actor talks about acting royal and bushy actors and actresses eyebrows from her role in "The Princess Diaries."
- The Enchanting Anne Hathaway - Actress tells Teen Hollywood talks about her latest h role in hathaway, anne "Ella Enchanted"
- Anne Hathaway Online - A fan site offering a photo collection and transcripts of interviews in various media outlets.
- Yahoo! Group "annehathawayfanclub " - Over five-hundred fans of Hathaway trade news and opinions of the actor's life. [Free registration requested.]
- Yahoo! Group "annehathaway" - Message board for over two-hundred fans of Hathaway. actors and actresses h [Free registration requested.]
- IMDb: Anne Hathaway - Features include filmography, trivia, awards and nominations.
MySQL - Cache Direct