Mitchell, Warren Actors and Actresses Acting Performing Arts
Warren Mitchell - British comedy character actor, born 14th January 1926, London. Seen mainly on TV, he is probably best known for his role as Alf Garnett in the BBC series 'Till Death Us Do Part'.
Top: Arts: Performing Arts: Acting: Actors and Actresses: M: Mitchell, Warren
- Top/Arts/Television/Programs/Dramas/Danger Man
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/Arts and Entertainment/Television/Programmes/Dramas/Gormenghast
- Top/Regional/Europe/United Kingdom/Arts and Entertainment/Television/Programmes/Comedy/Till Death Us Do Part
- IMDb: Warren Mitchell - Filmography.
- The Avengers Forever: Warren Mitchell - Detailed biography.
MySQL - Cache Direct