Thompson, Fred Dalton Actors and Actresses Acting Performing Arts
Lawyer, actor and politician, born 19 August 1942, Sheffield, Alabama, USA. Fred Thompson first rose to prominence in the 1970s as a lawyer for the congressional Watergate committee, involved in the impeachment of US President Richard Nixon. He started his acting career in 1980s, becoming a popular character actor in TV and film.Thompson was elected in 1994 as a Republican to the United States Senate, representing Tennessee, and filling the remainder of the term vacated by Vice President Al Gore. After reelection to one full term in 1996, he chose not to run for reelection in 2002. He then resumed his acting career, taking the role of District Attorney Arthur Branch on the long-running TV drama Law and Order.
Top: Arts: Performing Arts: Acting: Actors and Actresses: T: Thompson, Fred Dalton
- Top/Arts/Television/Programs/Dramas/Law %26 Order Series/Law %26 Order
- Top/Regional/North America/United States/Government/Elections/President/2008/Candidates/Thompson, Fred
- IMDb: Fred Dalton Thompson - Includes biography, trivia, news articles, filmography and discussion board.
- Acid Logic: Fred Thompson - A negative look at the Senator by John Saleeby.
- Statement of Senator Fred Thompson - Release by the Senator about regulatory improvement actors and actresses and Government accountability.
- Anniston Star: Mr. Thompson goes back to Hollywood - Article by Ed Bark about actor turned Senator returning to thompson, fred dalton acting.
- William Paterson University: Fred Thompson - Press release about a lecture hosted at the University.
- CNN: Inside Politics - Transcript of an interview with the Senator.
MySQL - Cache Direct