Odissi Classical Indian Dance Performing Arts
A classical dance form of Orissa, a state in eastern India and possibly, the oldest surviving dance form in India based on archaeological evidence, Odissi is considered to be a constant source of delight and inspiration to dancers. Join this eGroup.
Top: Arts: Performing Arts: Dance: Classical Indian: Odissi
Odissi - Classical Dance of Orissa - Introduction to the 2000-year-old Odissi dance of eastern India.
- Practitioners of Odissi - Index of leading Odissi dancers.
- Orissi / Odissi Dance - Brief history from the Evergreen State College (USA).
- Odissi eGroup - Share Your Experience on Odissi - A classical dance form of Orissa, a state odissi in eastern dance India and possibly, the oldest surviving odissi dance form in India dance based on archaeological evidence, odissi Odissi is considered to be a dance constant source odissi of delight and inspiration to dancers. Join this dance odissi eGroup.
- Profile - Padmashri Madhavi Mudgal - A Guru, Choreographer and exponent of Odissi
- Sharon Loewen - Interview from The Tribune.
- A website dedicated to Odissi - It invites members from the general public
- Surupa Sen - An Interview - Surupa Sen speaks about the sudden turns and classical indian twists her life has taken and her vision classical indian for Nrityagram.
- Narthaki - An archive of articles pertaining to Odissi and odissi other Indian odissi classical dances.
MySQL - Cache Direct