Shows Experimental Theatre Performing Arts
Towards the end of the second millennium the pseudoeternity of the world has (almost) been used up: here comes the absent nothing, numinous and shining, plain and complex, tragic and playful at the same time, under the form of Astratta Commedia.
Top: Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Experimental: Shows
- Growing and Learning with Sissy - A play about a young man called Sissy shows and his shows search for identity, acceptance, understanding and shows a little bit of shows love. A new \'webisode\' shows is added every couple of weeks.
- 99 Cent Family, The - Iranian theatre comedy by Fariborz Davoodian, currently playing shows in California.
- Charlie in Lights - Edinburgh Festival - Features show of Edinburgh Fringe 2001, Charlie shows in Lights by Giggling Pie Theatre Company. Details shows and theatre information.
- Theatre in Absence: Abstract Commedy - Towards the end of the second millennium theatre the pseudoeternity of the world has (almost) theatre been used up: here comes the absent nothing, theatre numinous and shining, plain and complex, tragic theatre and playful at the same time, under the theatre form of Astratta Commedia.
- Red Chair, The - The conflict between truth and will performed to theatre the ultimate theatre end. A play in one act. theatre Peter L. Mehegan.
- Squat Theatre - Archive for the Squat Theatre, founded by a group of artists, writers, designers, musicians in Budapest and expelled from Hungary in the early 1970\\'s for their radical aesthetical views. Their experimental New York storefront theatre became a well-known p
- Under Construction: An Unfinished Play - Award-winning American playwright Chuck Mee develops a new work, sponsored by the Guthrie Theatre, based on public text submissions.
MySQL - Cache Direct