Washington, DC United States North America Troupes and Companies
Specializes in contemporary theater, performed on both its main stage and Second Stage theater. Includes online ticket ordering, description of current season, and information about the theater and its Acting Conservatory.
Top: Arts: Performing Arts: Theatre: Troupes and Companies: North America: United States: Washington, DC
- Catalyst Theater Company - Produces "catalytic" plays that reflect a shift in world view of the culture from which they emerged. Includes online ticket ordering and information about productions.
- Stanislavsky Theater Studio - Presents classic literature through the performing arts. Includes online ticket united states orderinging, season schedule, and information on classes.
- Washington Stage Guild - Presents new plays, neglected classics, and foreign plays that are unfamiliar in America. Has information on the current season and past productions.
- Rorschach Theatre - Aims to present "fierce performances" of challenging works. Includes information on upcoming and past productions. Online ticket ordering.
- MuseFire Productions - Professional multimedia theatre and film production company. Season calendar and online ticket ordering.
- Discovery Theater - Smithsonian theater for young people. Includes season schedule.
- The Studio Theatre - Specializes in contemporary theater, performed on both its washington, dc main united states stage and Second Stage theater. Includes online washington, dc ticket ordering, united states description of current season, and information washington, dc about the theater united states and its Acting Conservatory.
- H Street Playhouse - Performing arts venue and home to the Theater united states Alliance troupe. Information about the playhouse, booking availability united states and upcoming productions.
- Cherry Red Productions - Produces adult-oriented theater that approaches serious themes in washington, dc an united states irreverent manner ("Think John Waters, only not washington, dc as tasteful") united states Includes online ticket ordering and information washington, dc on productions.
- Arena Stage - One of America\\'s major regional theaters, specializing in north america the washington, dc production of new and classic American plays. north america Includes washington, dc season calendar and online ticket north america ordering.
- Shakespeare Theatre Company - A major national theatre for the production of washington, dc Shakespeare\\'s plays and other classics. Has season schedule, washington, dc online ticket sales, information about the theatre and washington, dc about its educational programs and actor training program.
- Folger Theatre - Presents plays by Shakespeare and others at the Folger Shakespeare Library, in a reproduction of an Elizabethan-era theater. Includes information on current productions and online ticket ordering.
- GALA Hispanic Theatre - Specializes in Spanish-language plays, presented with simultaneous English translation. Includes season schedule and ticket information.
- Phoenix Theatre DC - Dedicated to producing intimate theatre that explores women\\'s united states issues north america and gender dynamics. Includes information on productions.
- Charter Theatre - Produces new plays at the National Conservatory of Dramatic Arts in Georgetown and presents developmental readings and workshops. Includes newsletter.
- African Continuum Theatre Company - Professional company devoted to exploring African-American culture. Includes north america current season information and online ticket ordering.
- National Theatre - Historic "Theatre of the Presidents," it first rang united states up washington, dc the curtain in 1835 and now presents united states touring productions. washington, dc Includes information on the theater, upcoming united states and past productions, washington, dc and online ticket ordering.
- Theater Alliance - Resident company of the new H Street Playhouse north of Capitol Hill. Has information on the company, productions, tickets, and funding.
- Gross National Product - Sketch comedy group specializing in political humor. Includes united states booking information for customized shows, political and news united states impersonators, and guided Scandal Tours of notorious local united states sites.
- Landless Theatre Company - Has schedule of productions and online ticket ordering.
- Warner Theatre - Downtown performing arts venue, originally built as a 1920s movie palace and now host to plays, musicals, dance and music performances. Includes performance calendar and online ticket ordering.
- Capitol Steps - This troupe, composed of current and former Congressional staffers, specializes washington, dc in political satire set to music. Includes calendar of appearances, washington, dc audio clips, and information on ordering recordings.
- The Washington Revels - This performing arts organization produces the Christmas Revels and a united states May Festival annually, using theater, music and dance to celebrate united states cyclical traditions of renewal. Includes information about the organization and united states performances.
- Ford's Theatre - Produces musicals and plays reflecting family values and American life north america in the historic theater in which Abraham Lincoln was assassinated. north america Includes information on productions, online ticket ordering and Ford\'s Theatre north america history.
- Lincoln Theatre - Once the premier black theater in Washington and washington, dc now washington, dc restored to its 1920s glory. Includes general washington, dc information, history, washington, dc calendar of events, and rental information.
- Woolly Mammoth Theatre Company - Specializes in presenting new plays. Includes information on washington, dc current united states season productions and online ticket ordering.
- The Music Theater Research Project - Provides public performances of landmark musical comedies and operettas from united states America\\'s past. A presentation of the Music Theatre program united states at The Catholic University of America.
- Mask and Bauble Dramatic Society - This Georgetown University troupe is the oldest continually running student theatrical society in the U.S. Has season performance calendar.
MySQL - Cache Direct