Collections Reference Photography
The LOC prints and photographs collections number more than 13.7 million images. While international in scope, the collections are particularly rich in materials produced in, or documenting the history of, the United States and the lives, interests and ac
Top: Arts: Photography: Reference: Collections
- Top/Arts/Photography/Art Galleries
- Top/Reference/Museums/Arts and Entertainment/Photography
- The Keystone-Mast Collection - The Keystone-Mast Collection at the California Museum of Photography represents the archive of the Keystone View Company of Meadville, PA. Offers an encyclopedic view of world history and cultural diversity.
- George Eastman House International Museum of Photography and Film - The Photography Collection includes photographs and negatives dating collections from the photography invention of photography to the present collections day. Searchable by photographer.
- Peabody Essex Museum - The photography collection comprises more than a half million rare and vintage images representing nearly every kind of photographic format and process, and featuring nineteenth-century photographs of Asia, maritime images, early American photographic por
- Erwin E. Smith Collection - Guide to the Smith collection at the Amon photography Carter Museum, collections Fort Worth, Texas, including biography and photography photographs. Includes teaching collections resources.
- Taking the Long View, 1851-1991 - Panoramic photographs from the American Memory collection at collections the Library photography of Congress.
- Smithsonian Photographs - Photography galleries covering topics ranging from air and space, to science, nature, technology, history, people, and places.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York - The Metropolitan Museum\\'s Department of Photographs surveys the history of reference photography from its invention in the 1830s to the present. reference The collection is largely European and American, with some representation reference of other parts of the world, particularly Japa
- NOAA Photo Library - Searchable photography collection focusing on the environment in photography the United States.
- Library of Congress Prints and Photographs Online Catalog - The LOC prints and photographs collections number more than 13.7 million images. While international in scope, the collections are particularly rich in materials produced in, or documenting the history of, the United States and the lives, interests and ac
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston - The collection illustrates the evolution of early-20th-century photographic photography styles, beginning with photographs that imitate romantic painting photography styles. The MFAH´s collection is strongest in the photography new approaches to photography that emerged in the photography second half
- Cleveland Museum of Art: Photography Collection - A virtual tour of the photography collection. Although photography a very large number of prints may be photography viewed, no search tool is currently available.
- National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC - The Photography collection of the NGA includes nineteenth- and twentieth-century photographs by European and American photographers. Information page plus tour of collection.
- National Image Library - The United States Fish and Wildlife Service\\'s online collection of collections public domain photographs.
- National Archives of Canada: Photography - The National Archives has acquired over twenty-two million photography photographs illustrating collections Canadian reality, and certain aspects of photography the world in general. collections The search tool allows photography to consult almost 400,000 descriptions of collections photographs, as photography well as to have access to s
- European Photographs Collection of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston - Includes works by Jean-Eugene Auguste Atget, August Sander, photography Henri Cartier-Bresson, collections Robert McPherson and Gustave Le Gray, photography among many others. Searchable collections by artist and title.
- Moderna Museet, Stockholm - Includes selections from the Helmer Backstrom collection and the Gernsheim Collection, focusing on older processes. Especially strong representation of Swedish photography.
MySQL - Cache Direct