Photographers 3D Techniques and Styles Photography
An individual or group showcasing their work in 3D gallery, or online portfolio. Most of the examples must be in 3D.
Top: Arts: Photography: Techniques and Styles: 3D: Photographers
- Petersik, Andreas - Stereoscopic image gallery concentrates on Euro subjects but also has techniques and styles imagery on caves and medical subjects.
- Loube, Brian - Collection of anaglyphic 3D (red/blue) photography.
- Leboutte, Didier - Contains 45 stereo pictures in 3D of Thailand. photographers Includes 45 stereo pictures of Grand palace, Ayutaya, photographers the Lord Buddha, Bangkok. Viewable in anaglyph, parallel, photographers cross eyes.
- Egmond, Wim van - Dutch photographer's 3d art photography gallery.
- Xaluvier - Extensive collection of anaglyphs. Features galleries, downloads, links 3d and tools.
- Shelley, Dan - 3D anaglyphs (red/ cyan) and a link-list to photographers 3D photography.
- Larson, Eric - Anaglyph versions of stereographs of California deserts, Sierra Nevada, buildings, 3d animals, and special effects.
- Knappe, Jens - Anaglyphic (red/ green) panoramas of Rio de Janeiro, 3d Tokyo, Moscow 3d and San Francisco.
MySQL - Cache Direct