Photographers Infrared Techniques and Styles Photography
A collection of photos of cemeteries, old houses, landscapes, and water, done with infrared, black and white, and color film.
Top: Arts: Photography: Techniques and Styles: Infrared: Photographers
- Weakley, Kent - Features infrared black and white photography that is photographers both surreal and magical Based in Ocala, Florida.
- Casselberry, Bill - Selection of black and white infrared photography using both Kodak HIE and Konica IR750 film.
- Putnam, Joshua - A selection of infrared landscapes and other infrared photographers photography on photographers films including HIE, Konica 750, Ilford photographers SFX, and Maco IR820C.
- Film Infrared - A photo set on Flickr by Gian Guido techniques and styles techniques and styles Zurli.
- Bullinger, Joe - Collection of infrared images, as well as regular black and techniques and styles white and color photographs.
- Zigric, Zeljko - Infrared landscape photographs, taken on Plitvice lakes, Croatia.
- Pizzini, Todd - Author specializes in fine art black and white techniques and styles infrared landscape photography. Photographers biography, contact, events, and techniques and styles image gallery.
- Paduano, Joseph - Professional photographer, instructor, and author. Image galleries, a short biography, descriptions of his books, and information about where he's teaching.
- Lemire, Frank - Photos taken using a Nikon Coolpix 800 Digital Camera using a Harrison+Harrison 89b Wratten filter, which filters out almost all visual light, and leaves mainly the Infrared, which the camera can record.
- Russell, Brett - Includes landscapes, people and interiors. Color and black photographers and white infrared.
- Grimm, Hans - Photographer from Amsterdam, Holland. Photo gallery and information photographers about author.
- Syme, Diane - Black-and-white photos of people enjoying the out of doors. Also, tips on infrared photography.
- Tian, Felix - A collection of infrared, color and black and infrared white images. Includes galleries, portfolio and artist infrared statement.
- Mills, Christopher - Infrared images that were colorized on the negative infrared and reprinted in color.
- Ferncase, Richard K - Strange and beautiful infrared silver images from the techniques and styles techniques and styles empire of the mind.
- Malec, Mike - Multiple galleries of black and white infrared photographs, techniques and styles artist\\'s statement, technical information, show schedules, and free techniques and styles screen savers of the photographers work.
- Worrilow, Raymond - A collection of photos of cemeteries, old houses, landscapes, and photographers water, done with infrared, black and white, and color film.
- Doughert, Nathan - Contains infrared black and white photographs some of which have photographers been colored. The images were taken in SW Florida around photographers Punta Gorda and Sarasota.
- Curtis, Sue - Features a collection of work by a landscape photographers photographer mainly working in infrared monochrome. Includes photographers galleries and artist statement.
- Agee, Bill - Infrared images of landscapes, travel, architecture, dance, and photographers nudes, in techniques and styles black and white and color.
- World, Michael - Artistic black and white images, with an emphasis photographers on (Kodak) techniques and styles infrared photographs.
- Malinowski, MaryEllen - Working exclusively with infrared film; her black and white images have been described as ethereal, spiritual, poetic portraits.
MySQL - Cache Direct