Ghostwriter Children's Programs Television
A group of New York City kids solves mysteries with the help of Ghostwriter, a ghost who manipulates words and letters in ways only they can see. The Children's Television Workshop (now Sesame Workshop) created the series as part of a multimedia effort to encourage literacy. The original series, in which storylines were stretched over four episodes, first aired on PBS stations in 1992; it was revived briefly as "The New Ghostwriter Mysteries," with one-episode mysteries, on CBS in 1997.
Top: Arts: Television: Programs: Children's: Ghostwriter
- TV.com: Ghostwriter - Cast and crew lists, episode guide with airdates, news, goofs programs and forum.
- The Internet Movie Database (IMDb): Ghostwriter - Cast and crew listings, guest stars, quotes, trivia programs and user ghostwriter comments.
- Wikipedia: Ghostwriter - Show synopsis, cast member listing, season overview, and production information.
- Petition Spot: Ghostwriter on DVD - Petition aimed at getting episodes of the show ghostwriter released on programs DVD.
- The Ghostwriter Informational Page - Character profiles, guides to the episodes and books, fan fiction, art, press and quizzes.
MySQL - Cache Direct