Articles and Interviews L Word, The Dramas Programs
Review by Joy Press, "The show's hazy, sensuous pace sets it apart from the breakneck rapidity of so many current series."
Top: Arts: Television: Programs: Dramas: L Word, The: Articles and Interviews
- The Village Voice: Sapphic Lights - Review by Joy Press, "The show\\'s hazy, sensuous pace sets it apart from the breakneck rapidity of so many current series."
- Windy City Media Group: L is the Word Interview with Ilene Chaiken - Ilene Chaiken interview.
- Slate: Women in Love - Review by Dennis Cass. "I think this show finds its dramas place as a dramatic substitute for Sex and the City."
- PlanetOut.com: Gaywatch: "The L Word" - Review by Christine Champagne, "Actually, the show is articles and interviews quite entertaining -- not to mention sexy."
- Houston Voice: ‘L Word’ Misses Mark - Review of premier episode by Binnie Fisher, "illegitimately dramas middling, compared articles and interviews to what it could be."
- SeattlePi.com - Review by Melanie McFarland."Style points alone make the show a l word, the guilty pleasure at the very least, even if it needs l word, the a little tinkering to develop into appointment viewing."
- New York Metro.com: Not Your Mother's Lesbians - Review by Kera Bolonik, "a powerful, wildly sexy new television series."
- MSNBC.com: 'L Word' Has Promise - Review by Gael Fashingbauer Cooper. "I\\'m hoping that after the l word, the first few episodes, the writers will help the characters find l word, the their true, and original, selves."
- Orange County Weekly: Lesbians! - Review by Stacy Davies. "The show’s writers—who are l word, the l word, the mostly lesbos—seem to be tossing hetero crackers out l word, the l word, the to entice straight viewers."
- The Observer: Let's Hear it for the Girls - Article discussing show concept with quotes from the creator, by Veronica Lee.
- The Seattle Times: 'L Word' is Flawed, but Fills a Niche - Review by Kay McFadden, "Plotting and scripting in articles and interviews articles and interviews \\'The L Word\\' aren\\'t up to the level articles and interviews articles and interviews of emotional and social complexity that the producers articles and interviews articles and interviews are trying to present."
- CBS 48 Hours Investigates: The 'L-Words': Love And Liberation - Article discussing the show. "The stories being told are intimate, complicated and very human."
MySQL - Cache Direct