Health Programs Television
PBS investigative report by Bill Moyers about how human health and safety have been put at risk by the chemical industry. Includes documents obtained during a lawsuit against chemical companies. Advocates citizen action.
Top: Arts: Television: Programs: Health
- Sit and Be Fit - An exercise program for seniors and people with chronic medical health conditions.
- Red Gold - PBS four-part TV series examining the facts and programs myths about human blood.
- Wellness Hour - Cable television talk show in the United States. programs Includes details health of guest physicians, news, and presenter\'s programs blog.
- Trade Secrets - PBS investigative report by Bill Moyers about how human health television and safety have been put at risk by the chemical television industry. Includes documents obtained during a lawsuit against chemical companies. television Advocates citizen action.
- Wai Lana Yoga - Videos and music from the TV series.
- Your Health Care: Choice or Chance - Shows consumers how to navigate the health care television system. Includes programs information on public health issues and television wellness programs.
- Children's Hospital - PBS series examines kids, families, and doctors, coming to terms with illness and injury.
- Discovery Health - Offers health news and in-depth feature programming.
- Aerobics Oz Style - Australian exercise program. Includes galleries, information on instructors, health news and fan mail.
- Booze - Includes forums, quiz, health issues related to alcohol, television video downloads, television surveys, and real-life stories of use television and abuse.
- Smallpox 2002: Silent Weapon - Information on the making of the show, as well as television facts and background about the disease, credits, and character profiles.
MySQL - Cache Direct