United States Community Video
A video and new media center with access to technology, training, and support to artists and nonprofit organizations. Expertise in video preservation, captioning, duplication and production is also available.
Top: Arts: Video: Community Video: United States
- Alliance for Community Media - USA - The Alliance for Community Media promotes public access video to electronic media and networks.
- Cape Cod Community Television - Massachusetts,USA - Cape Cod Community Television (C3TV) is a nonprofit community video community media center located at 307 Whites Path, community video South Yarmouth, Massachusetts.
- Creative Community Access TV - An informational site for public access television in community video Tacoma, community video Washington.
- Media Working Group - Kentucky, USA - Media Working Group shall engage in production and community video educational community video activities that encourage critical understanding of the community video artistic, social, community video cultural and political impact of electronic community video media.
- Arlington Independent Media (AIM) - Non-profit corporation providing a public access cable television channel, community video training resource, and production facility for Arlington County, Virginia.
- Artists' Television Access - Non-profit media access facility in San Francisco.
- 911 Media Arts Center - Washington, USA - 911 Media Arts Center is an Independent video Film, Video and Multimedia resource in Seattle, WA. video Includes Email list, training, screenings, Crew Lists/Forum.
- Northfield Project - A set of vignettes exploring community life in Northfield, Minnesota. united states The site contains details about completed videos and those united states in production, as well as the producers' diary.
- California Newsreel - USA - Educational video documentaries and films on African American united states life community video and history, Africa, race and diversity training, united states media and community video society, campus life, labor and workplace united states issues
- Downtown Community TV - New York - Located in a landmark firehouse in Chinatown, DCTV was formed community video in 1972 to provide free media services to the community. community video Through its many programs, DCTV seeks to promote strength and community video diversity among independent producers whose artistic or cultural roots are
- Somerville Community Access Television - public access television center in Somerville, Massachusetts
- New Orleans Video Access Center - USA - NOVAC is the New Orleans Video Access Center, united states a united states not-for-profit media arts center created in 1972. united states NOVAC provides united states a support system for novice producers, united states established artists and united states community groups to realize their united states ideas in the form united states of media. NOVAC's greatest
- Deep Dish TV - American national satellite network linking access producers and video programmers, independent video makers, activists, and progressive people video supporting the idea and reality of a progressive video television network.
- DCRTV - The complete guide to Washington DC and Baltimore video area community stations and programs, created by Dave video Hughes, a freelance writer living in the area.
- Bay Area Video Coalition - A video and new media center with access video to technology, training, and support to artists video and nonprofit organizations. Expertise in video preservation, captioning, video duplication and production is also available.
MySQL - Cache Direct